- Machine working
- Physics of Ultrasound
- Imaging & Needling Basics
- Role of Ultrasound in Diagnostics/ Rheumatology
Boot camp Basics – Lectures are followed by demonstrations on volunteers:
Cervical Area -Greater Occipital Nerve, Cervical Spine and Facets Joint, Medial Branch Nerve & Stellate Ganglion
l Nerve Roots and Brachial Plexus
r: Suprascapular Nerve, Shoulder Basic and Dynamic Scan
- Elbow and Wrist
- Fingers and Synovium
c Spinal, Paravertebral, Intercostal Nerve, PECS and Serratus Block
Tranvesus Abominus Plane (TAP, Iilioinguinal, Iliohypogastric, Femoral, Genitofemoral N)
- Low Back pain: Lumbar Facets, Lumbar Spine, Epidural, Caudal
a and Perineal Pain: Sacral Nerve Root, Pudendal Nerve, Piriformis
ac Joint, Hip and Thigh Pain(TFL/ITB and Hamstring) Dynamic Assessment
- Knee Assessment Protocols
- Foot and Ankle Protocols
Problem Based Learning Lectures:
- Cervicogenic Headaches – What and When to do? Evidence based Learning
- Low Back Pain – What are our options?
- CRPS vs Mixed Pain Syndromes- Challenges?
- RF procedures with USG guidance. Evidence?
- Dose, Volume and Concentration of Local Anesthetics, and Adjuvants with ultrasound guided blocks. Evidence?
- Brachial Plexus Examination
- CRPS – A review
- Role of Diagnostic Tests- EMG and Nerve Conduction Studies
- Perineural / Intraneural Injection/ Any other Target? Where do we want the tip of the needle? Evidence?
- EPIC Course- Ultrasound Series: 6 days onsite Interventions Mastering School-observation of live interventional pain procedures and hands on practice on live patients and cadavers. To attain knowledge about clinical examination, approach and usage of ultrasound guided pain procedures.